News: Welcome to AudiRevolution.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ISO: JHM tuning cable  (Read 161 times)
V10S6PA

Member Rating: 0

« on: July 01, 2019, 10:25:15 PM »

Does anyone have a JHM tuning cable they would be willing to part with? I'm looking to get the tune done but I don't really see a reason for spending 150 dollars on a cable I am going to use once. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
compugeek5150

Member Rating: 7

Propellerhead

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2019, 11:16:51 AM »

Mine's around somewhere, but I'm packing to move at the moment.  If I run across it, I'll give you a shout.

Velocity equals victory.
fenixgoon

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2019, 01:38:07 PM »

I'm in Pennsyltucky (Chambersburg)...might be interested in getting the JHM tune pending autocross results in a month or two  Grin
V10S6PA

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2019, 01:50:54 PM »

I actually ending up finding a cable on a different market and I did the tune. All I can say is holy s**t is it insane. First gear has become practically impossible to use. And most importantly the transmission is S finally holds fu***ing gear instead of it shifting as soon as you get off the throttle. 10/10 would reccomend. STI and evo owners everywhere will hate you.
jonathanholik

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2019, 06:59:35 PM »

Where did you get the cable and what tune are u talkin about?
I gotta cheapo from eBay maybe I could get it to work. Idk but the tune you describing sound pretty badass to me.
V10S6PA

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2019, 08:02:35 AM »

The JHM tune. You have to use their specific cheetah cable though, idk if there is any way around that.
compugeek5150

Member Rating: 7

Propellerhead

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2019, 11:53:25 AM »

There's no workaround.  An APR cable/dongle MIGHT work, but I wouldn't even try honestly.  JHM definitely won't support it if the flash goes bad and you'd likely get charged to download/reflash if it doesn't.

Velocity equals victory.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: